Star A You Tube Channel
Starting a Youtube Channel is the simplest way of all and needs no invesment.
YouTube gets almost 5 billion video views per day which proves it's power on the internet.
Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie ( a YouTube account ), has earned 12 million dollars in 2017 from running a single YouTube channel.
You to can see such succes if you capitalize on the opportunity that YouTube provides us currently.
People who love to create videos, like to talk about a video, shoot documentaries or short films.
Abillity to create a video using software tools or record a video using your mobile phone or camcorder.
Time required for starting a You Tube Channel
Virtually you can start within minutes, you will just have to visit YouTube.com, create a channel and upload videos.
- Create a YouTube Channel around a specific theme such as humor, tutorial, recipe, etc. Don't just go out create any random unrelated videos channel.
- Select a theme in which you are really interested. Analyze other videos related to your topic, see how many views those videos get. It will help you get an overviews of how many people are interested in your theme.
- Generally, more the views more beneficial the theme is, As more people are searching for it.
- Check out if there's any concept missing in the currently existing videos related to your theme. You can cover these concepts in your videos to fetch more views.
- Give your best to enggage with your audience. Study the comments you get on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you.
- Try to find out what they like about your videos and what they don't. Study which videos get the highest retention rate and find the reasons behind them.
- Spy on your competitors and try to model the things that are working for them. But never try to copy them, always maintain your uniqueness.
- Always try to improvise each new video from the last one. So when you look at your first videos after few years, you should think aww how bad i was earlier. That;s a good sign, it shows that you've improved.
- Experiment and experiment, never fear to try something new and see how it works. Experiment are the only way there you can find new and exciting stuff which can catapult you way ahead of your competitors.
- Finally, try to collaborate with other You Tuber's who are doing similar work. Learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.
- Have fun. Do the things that you love and enjoy your life.